Author Topic: Old n Tired but currently awake  (Read 74 times)

Description:

Old n Tired

PLAYER

Old n Tired but currently awake
« on: March 23, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
Old n TiredCumbria & GMT

The intermittent sparks on a pair of Jacob’s ladders failed to alleviate the unremitting gloom of the basement. A chilling breeze, possibly a refugee from the storm building up outside, caused cobwebs to sway near the ceiling. A stray spider fell onto a form, mercifully covered by a threadbare blanket.

A roll of thunder almost obliterated the sound a lightning bolt hitting the lightning rod on the roof. Power surged down aged wires into the cellar below. The ladders burst into life spreading an unhealthy glow around the cellar. Malign energies raced down an old pair of jump leads into the concealed form. The form slowly lurches into a sitting position, revealing its hideous visage to the world. A mouthful of mismatched teeth opens as it turns to face the world and speaks for the very first time….

Hi, I’m Paul. I’m an aging quality control chemist at a chemical plant in the north of England. I was just having a quick power nap after my last shift.

I first started roleplaying 30 years ago. Since then I’ve roleplayed tabletop and then online. The table top games I prefer are Vampire: The Masquerade, Mage: The Ascension, and Shadowrun. Right now I’m mildly distracted by the IPL and upcoming ODI world cup.

Seraphim

STAFF

Re: Old n Tired but currently awake
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 05:01:56 PM »
Welcome to the group! :D Seen you in chat and can't wait to see what you bring to the table! :D Any questions we're all floating in Discord. ;)